Ideal for vehicles that encounter heavy motorway mileage or track days. Originally developed for use on SUVs due to the terrain of the true 'Off Roader‘. Titanium is highly resistant to salt acids and plant sap and proteins; especially effective on factory-applied acrylic paints. Suitable for all paint types and colours.
Ingredients: 51% No.1 Carnauba Wax, Montana Öl, Coconut Öl and Banana Öl
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Apply Titanium Glaze evenly with a Wax Applicator or by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 15-30 minutes.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.
There are no reviews in the current language.