Leather Cleaner gently removes tough oils and soils from old or new leather quickly and completely.
Produced with Castile (olive oil) soaps and Lanolin, this ph balanced formula safely cleans and restores the beauty to soiled automotive or home interior leather.
1. Remove loose dirt from leather upholstery.
2. Spray Zymöl Leather Cleaner onto a soft, clean microfiber cloth, or directly onto the leather.
3. Spread evenly the entire surface. Avoid excessive application of cleaner on seams and stitching.
4. Wipe gently with a very slightly damp cloth.
5. For heavily soiled areas, additional application may be necessary.
6. Repeat when necessary.
7. For ultimate leather treatment, follow with the use of Zymöl Leather Conditioner.
There are no reviews yet.