Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies, um bestimmte Funktionen zu ermöglichen und das Angebot zu verbessern. Indem Sie hier fortfahren, stimmen Sie der Nutzung von Cookies zu.
Ital Glaze is specially formulated to protect and enhance the relatively soft paint finish of the Italian car. This is our original formula developed in 1990 for the Ferrari F-40 and enhanced for Pininfarina.
Ital Glaze restores a clarity and depth of colour only found in the original paintwork using a very high percentage of Brazilian No. 1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume.
Your Italian automobile deserves its own special Glaze!
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Apply Ital Glaze evenly by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 60 seconds.
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 90-120 minutes.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.