Ital Glaze is specially formulated to protect and enhance the relatively soft paint finish of the Italian car. This is our original formula developed in 1990 for the Ferrari F-40 and enhanced for Pininfarina.
Ital Glaze restores a clarity and depth of colour only found in the original paintwork using a very high percentage of Brazilian No. 1 Yellow and No.1 White Carnauba by volume.
Your Italian automobile deserves its own special Glaze!
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Apply Ital Glaze evenly by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 60 seconds.
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 90-120 minutes.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.
There are no reviews in the current language.