Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Apply Ital Glaze evenly by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 60 seconds.
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 90-120 minutes.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.