The brilliant finish on Porsche cars has special needs that are now addressed with Glasur. Specifically formulated with 56% Florida and Brazilian Yellow Carnauba to protect and enhance your original factory paintwork. Developed in co-operation with the Porsche Club of America and critically tested at many Porsche Club Concours events. Glasur Glaze provides the distinction of image and jetness of color required by all Porsche owners.
Ingredients: 56% No.1 Carnauba Wax, Montana Oil, Banana Oil, Coconut Oil, Cinnamon Oil
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Apply Glasur Glaze evenly with a Wax Applicator or by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 30 seconds.
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 15-30 minutes before next application.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.