Destiny Glaze is the custom formula developed for the 1930 Düsenberg "J" Murphy Convertible Sedan owned by Bruce Meyer.
This winning formula relies on 51% Floria and Brazilian White Carnauba infused with pure Almond Oil to enhance your finish to a new level of brilliant shine.
Don’t wait to experience this superb Glaze!
Contains: Carnauba Wax 51% by volume (100% White) , Montan Oil, Coconut Oil, Banana Oil, Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Propolis, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Cocoamide.
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.?
?Directions for Use:?
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.?
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.?
- Apply Destiny Glaze evenly by warming a small amount in your hand to melt the Carnauba and apply the Glaze by hand.?
- Gently rub the painted surface with a firm, even pressure and let stand for 30 seconds.?
- Buff gently with a microfiber towel to a dry, brilliant shine.?
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine.?
??Note: Let Destiny Glaze cure for 60-90 minutes.
Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.?
?Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.
There are no reviews yet.