Creame is the only wax perfected for light to medium coloured cars. Creame is a "zyme" that turns into a wax and bonds to your paint when exposed to air during application stopping road and insect staining.
- Contains 33% Carnauba Wax (100% Yellow by Volume)
- Ingredients derived from nature include banana, coconut and montan oil.
- Greater protection with increased depth of shine and reflection.
- No white residue or buildup.
Important: You must use Zymöl HD-Cleanse to remove old wax, tar and stains before applying any Zymöl Waxes or Glaces; otherwise they will not bond to the paint surface.
Directions for Use:
- Wash and dry the car using Zymöl Clear Auto Bathe.
- HD-Cleanse the surface to assure 100% wax bonding.
- Using an appropriate Wax Applicator, apply a very small amount of wax onto a 60 x 60 cm surface in an even coat with side-to-side motions.
- Using a microfiber towel, with light pressure, slowly wipe the way in the opposite direction once, affirming an uniform coverage. Wait for 20-30 seconds. With medium pressure, slowly rub the surface to set.
- Turn your microfiber towel and crystalline the wax to a deep shine. Let the wax cure for 30-45 minutes.
- Ideally buff once more after three to four hours for perfect result.
Note: Zymöl waxes are designed to provide maximum results with minimum product application. Apply very small amounts of Zymöl wax/glaze for each application. You should get 24-30 full waxing from 1 container.
Caution: Do not allow any Zymöl wax to entirely dry before wiping.
There are no reviews in the current language.