Designed for rug, carpet, and upholstery cleaning in offices, clinics, cinemas and households, as well as car upholstery.
With 4 bar spraying pressure and 230 mbar suction pressure, the SE 7 cleans quickly and thoroughly. The spray function can be turned on or off with the valve lever near the handle. The liquid levels of both the 6.5 litres fresh- and wastewater tanks can be checked at any time through the transparent lid of the device. Both tanks are separately removable.
A third, integrated container allows the use of anti-foaming agent. The clear upholstery and floor nozzle allows free sight of the surface being cleaned and constant control over the process. Its ergonomic form guarantees effortless work.
The 7.5 m power cord ensures a large working range and can be rolled up on the cleaner handle after use. The body of the cleaner is made of impact-resistant plastic and is equipped with large, rubber-coated wheels, which leave no traces even on all sensitive surfaces.
- Thorough cleaning through the 4 bar spray pressure and 230 mbar suction power
- Spray and extraction functions are separately operable
- Separate fresh- and wastewater tanks, each containing 6.5 L
- Separate container for anti-foaming agent
- Clear, ergonomic nozzles
- Long stainless steel vacuum tube for convenient, effortless work
- Rubber-coated castor wheels and large back wheels for streak-free work
|Voltage:||220-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Max. power:||1100 W|
|Power pump:||50 W|
|Max. suction:||230 mbar|
|Spray pressure:||4 bar|
|Water tank volume:||6,5 L|
|Length of power cord:||7,5 m|
|Length of vacuum hose:||2,5 m|
|Diameter of hose:||38 mm|
|Diameter of tubes:||38 mm|
|Dimensions (LxWxH):||55 x 35 x 63,5 cm|
2 x 0,54 m suction tubes stainless steel ø 38 mm, 2,5 m combi suction hose, floor nozzle with a width of 250 mm, upholstery nozzle with a width of 105 mm, defoaming tank