No expense is spared in the design of metallicut with diamond abrasive powders, and diminishing abrasive compounds providing a fast cutting action with a high gloss finish safe on even the softest of metals – chrome!
Fast and effective Metallicut is the go to metal polish for detailers for exhaust tips, chrome wheels, bumpers and trims. Create a better than new shine with Metallicut and a foam polishing pad by machine!
Effective on all types of metals including Stainless steel, aluminium, and chrome.
- Fast effective cutting action
- Can be used by hand or machine
- High gloss finish
- Safe on soft metals
- Easy to use
For use by hand.
1. Apply a small amount of Metallicut to a microfiber towel or wire wool depending on the metal type.
2. Using medium to firm pressure work Metallicut into the metal surface until the product becomes less opaque.
3. Use a clean microfiber towel to buff away any additional residue to a high shine.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
For use by machine.
1. Apply 6-8 drops of Metallicut to a firm foam polishing pad.
2. Spread Metallicut on the surface at speed 1-2.
3. Increase to speed 4-5 to perform the cutting action until the abrasives are broken down and a high gloss is achieved.
4. Using a clean microfiber towel remove buff any excess residue and repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
For use by drill attachment foam cone or buffing wheel
1. Apply a liberal amount of Metallicut to the chosen tool.
2. Spread Metallicut at low speed.
3. Increase the speed of the drill and use a medium to high speed until the abrasives are broken down.
4. Use a clean microfiber to buff off any excess residue and repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
H304 - May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.