Keep windscreen glass clear with Aquapel Glass Treatment! A single application of this patented hydrophobic glass treatment repels water for up to 6 months. Aquapel Glass Treatment bonds to the glass to dramatically improve drivers' visibility, day and night. Aquapel is used by countless professionals to seal and protect windscreen glass. Aquapel Glass Treatment makes it easier to clear ice, snow, and dirt from the windscreen because the glass is completely sealed. Aquapel Glass Treatment reduces the glare from headlights and streetlights in the rain, particularly at night. Aquapel Glass Treatment even helps reduce water marks and protects glass from salt water. We believe there's no other car glass treatment that works as well or lasts as long. Aquapel's hydrophobic coating lasts up to 6 times longer than comparable products! That's because Aquapel bonds to the glass, rather than just sitting on top of it. Regular glass cleaning will not affect Aquapel's durability.
- Aquapel Glass Treatment is packaged in a unique one-time-use applicator.
- To apply Aquapel, clean and dry the glass first.
- Then grasp the Aquapel applicator by the wings and place the pad against the glass. Press the wings until liquid is released.
- Spread Aquapel over the glass using the soft pad built in to the applicator. Go in up and down and side to side motions to get good coverage.
- Immediately wipe the glass dry with a soft microfibre towel. If using on a large windscreen, work on one half of the windshield at a time to prevent premature drying.
- Once your vehicle's windscreen and glass is treated with Aquapel Glass Treatment, you can enjoy up to 6 months of clear visibility and safer driving!